Tuesday 22 May 2012

MCB/Google Korean Music Wave 2012 in US

I said I liked Seororo's rocker chick style in the 'Twinkle' music video and then she gives me this!!! OMG, can you read minds Seobaby? Because you completelely blew your fans away with this performance. The title of the song makes me laugh, but hey, the lyrics are meaningful. Plus, it had a touching story to go with it. Apparently this was the song which gave Hyunnie strength when she was a trainee so she wants to share it with her fans and hopefully it will help them through tough times too. 

Gawd, can this angel be any more perfect!!??!?! I'm so in love with her it's crazy ^^; She looks darn hawt in her outfit and I adore her Dr Martens! The pink electric guitar is love too. Isn't this a big contrast to her 'Speak Now' performance? What does it tell you? She's perfect that's what =)

I wish I could have attended this. Rumor is that there could be a 3rd SNSD tour at the end of this year. I'm hoping against hope it will be a world/asia tour. I definitely can't miss the chance to catch her live. Not making the same mistake twice.

 

 There are quite a number of fancams but this is the only one I've seen with English lyrics.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment