Friday 29 June 2012

TTS - Suncheon Bay International Garden Expo + Music Bank SP

I wonder if it's because TTS has a new song and SNSD doesn't that's why TTS is the one sent on various shows. Is Paparazzi gonna have a Korean version? If not then will a Korean single be released soon? I want one really bad. But I have a feeling the Japanese promotions will take up at least a month or two of the girls' time =(

And is it just me or has Seobaby become different halfway through the Twinkle promotions? It's as if she had gotten more confident and comfortable with herself. What or who caused this change??



Take a look at the Music Bank half year special. Seems that Amber grabbed Seohyun and yelled 'Happy birthday.' How did these 2 get so close? (Is Krystal unhappy with Amber for being 'nice' to so many others? =P) And I thought SBB was only comfortable with people of her age. I also read that Seohyun was the first to rush over to Sulli when it was announced that F(X) won.



No comments:

Post a Comment