Tuesday 3 April 2012

I Love the Maknae

Happy birthday to myself.

In celebration, I shall post an entry about Seohyun. I love everything about her. Her face, her size, her height, her dressing style, her personality (so innocent and pure), her character (straight-laced and filled with principal), her smile, her dancing, her voice, her inability to aegyo, her matureness, her strong sense of responsibility, her hardworking attitude, her talent in playing the piano, her grace in ballet, her shyness, her small pink lips, the way her eyes sparkles, her eyebrows, her nose, her long wavy hair, her laugh...just everything and anything about her.

I didn't think it would be possible to love anyone again but Seohyun made it happen. Thank you Seororo, I can forget about the unhappiness when I see you, hear you and discover you.












No comments:

Post a Comment