Saturday 28 April 2012

The Power of 9

I said that I've slammed Seobaby really badly in the past but now I've grew to like her right? You wouldn't believe the nickname I gave Tiffany way back then. Omg but I kinda like her now. I even enjoy reading fics where she is paired with Seohyun. SeoFany, the fans call them. And I like how it sounds. It's crazy how much Seohyun made me like SNSD. I love her with Yoona, Yuri, Tiffany and Jessica. I have not entertained the thought of seeing her paired with Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Sunny and Taeyeon. But who knows, someday it might happen. Posted the first chapter of my SNSD fic today. I shall try a different Seobaby pairing in the next fic. Hopefully I don't get flammed or get into trouble for some reason or another on the Soshi forum *crosses fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment