Wednesday 29 February 2012

Dream High 2 Ep 8-9

This is much too heartbreaking for me. How could JB treat Rian this way?!?!? Telling her in the face what he feels for Hae Sung. So all those words he said back when they were trainees was a lie?? *sobs* If that's the case, then he doesn't deserve Rian. On the other hand, Yujin was there whenever Rian needed him to send her to the hospital. I found what he said about Rian taking his back for a taxi cute ^^; I didn't find Jinwoo good looking before watching this drama but now I beg to defer. He kinda grows XD

I read an article about why Jiyeon still has mascara on when she isn't feeling well and in the hospital. I agree and disagree with this. Being sick means looking pale and not having any make-up on. But she got hit on the head by a ball, she isn't terminally ill. Still, I wouldn't mind if the writers added that in. Have Rian getting really sick so that the audience can know if it's JB or Yujin who really likes her.

One thing I don't understand though, if Rian told her mom she could be discharged after the drip is complete, why did she have to return to the hospital after that radio interview? Also, why did JB say she should be in hospital when he saw her in the dorm while looking for Hae Sung? I mean, after the doctors check and are sure she doesn't have a concussion etc, shouldn't she be allowed to discharge the hospital for good? Why would they keep her? Unless Rian is sick in some way. Hmmm...

Another question is, why would Rian get herself discharged just to pack the shoes? Weird...

My fav scenes in these 2 episodes have got to be when Rian got "attacked" by that runaway ball and Yujin carried her up (that was so manly and cool, lol!) and when he watched over her (while not forgetting to tease her in the process) in the hospital.

Yay for Rian x Jinwoo and Boo for JB x Hae Sung. Both guys should totally fall for Rian. She's the best!

The comments hating on JB cuz he was so cruel and mean to Rian made me laugh. Pretty funny stuff XD And I have to agree that it sucks how the writers made JB so cold to Rian. I also dislike how both boys like Hae Sung while Rian has no one. Come on, Hae Sung isn't that good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P25mihrPb5Y



No comments:

Post a Comment