Saturday 18 February 2012

God of Study Wrap Up

I've finally finished watching God of Study. I remember when this drama first screened on telly, I caught a couple of episodes but didn't find it too enthralling. I did think that the actress playing the character of Na Hyun Jung was cute though. Now months later, I discovered that she was none other than Park Ji Yeon of T-ara. The group I have grew to love and she was one of the two members I greatly adore. 

At that time, before I even knew who she was, I was annoyed at the male lead ignoring this cute, sweet, pretty girl who was obviously very attracted to him. Even if he wasn't interested in her, I couldn't agree with how cold and cruel he acted towards her.

But I guess her predicament in the drama made my heart go out to her and caused me to me really like her role.

I love how she says "Go Go Go!" and "Fighting." Gosh, she has the cutest voice.

These are some of the episodes with scenes I liked.



Hyun Jung has finally made up her mind to put Baek Hyun behind and move on. Heartbreaking but it's a good decision. Fighting Hyun Jungie!!





Oh my poor Hyun Jung! She's sick and in pain. *sobs*



Hyun Jung is even cute when she has a tummy ache at 4:34 min ^^;



The way Hyun Jung pretended to be okay in front of Baek Hyun and then crying in the KTV broke my heart *weeps* If only Chan Doo liked her instead of Tulip. They make a cute couple. Plus, I prefer his face to Baek Hyun's.

I want a part 2 of this show! One which has Ji Yeon as the lead, with a cute guy like Lee Hyun Woo who likes her.

No comments:

Post a Comment