Saturday 25 February 2012

No Woojung Again =(

Sobs, it's been weeks of no Woojung on Saturdays. The last episode we had of them was broadcasted on 21 Jan 2012. I miss seeing Eunjungie!!! *wails* WHY AREN'T THEY SCREENING THEIR PORTION TODAY!!?!??

She could dance in the recent Japanese TV perf of Roly-Poly (on Ohastar). Doesn't it mean that she has recovered more or less? I was expecting to see an episode were Jung Woo accompanied her to the doctor's for her medical appointment since there were fan reports on them being together at the hospital.

I hope that Eun Jung isn't pulling out of the WGM series. I need my weekly dosage of my fav Kpop girl =(

Catch episode 40 at the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jFFhrx5Bnk

So Yeon and Jiyeon were cute and funny when they taught their brother-in-law how to coax his wifey, lol.

EDIT: My sis told me that the reason MBC wasn't filming WGM was because the staff are on strike. Wth?? Could they please strike after shooting enough Woojung WGM episodes? ^^;

No comments:

Post a Comment