Saturday 18 February 2012

Rian & JB

I was quite a big fan of 'Dream High' due to Eun Jung and Suzy. When I found out that 'Dream High 2' was going to have Ji Yeon even though she was the lead, I was excited. However, I wasn't too thrilled to find out that she had to portray the queenka/bitch character. Still, I had hopes that she wasn't going to get too hated since Eun Jung's Baek Hee was the mean girl too and she came out alright.

After watching the first 6 episodes, I have to say...that I kinda adore seeing Rian and JB together. He's cute and hawt and she's cute and hawt. Perfect couple much? =D

Unfortunately, it might seem that JB might fall for the nice/sweet/victim Hae sung. Man, if that happens I'm gonna be so pissed. I'm fed up of seeing Ji Yeon in roles where she doesn't get the guy. HUMPH!!

Some awesome FMV of the 'Shoe Couple' to make myself less angry. Did I mention how darn adorable it is of Rian to step on JB's shoes? =D



No comments:

Post a Comment