Thursday 29 March 2012

Banmal Song

I still don't know what banmal means. Is it like a slang which represents something and 'first time lovers'? Whatever it is, the song songs cute, refreshing and super addicting. I hate to say this but that Yonghwa is talented. He did afterall come up with both the music and lyrics I think. He also taught Seororo how to play the guitar.

Funny that she doesn't seem too impressed by him when he is somewhat tall, "handsome" and talented. Isn't that the winning recipe to obtain any girl? I guess Seohyun needs someone who is even more than that. A guy who is intellectual as well. Now, that's what I call more than a pretty face. Seobaby has substance and likewise, she isn't someone who goes only for the bod or handsome features.

Gawd!!! She is too beautiful in this perf. I can't tear my eyes away. Damn Yonghwa for getting to hold her hand.



And she looks so cute strumming along in the WGM official vid of the song. Awwww, my latest bias is just so smart, pretty and adorable.



More adorable Seohyun. Her voice is soooooooooo cute. She sounds like a kid =D I wish I was that guitar =P

No comments:

Post a Comment