Sunday 25 March 2012

It's official, I LIKE Seobaby!!!

I can't believe it. I used to slam her so bad but now I like her. OMG, why does this ALWAYS happen to me. Not only did I miss attending T-ara's Kpop Heal the World concert and Miss A's showcase, I also didn't go to SNSD's official concert!!! To think that someone asked me to go and even offered to get me tickets. *bangs head on wall*

WHY?!?!?! Why was I such a fool??? Aishiii, I should have known it was a sign from some mighty power when that person asked me repeatedly. *Sobs* I doubt SNSD will hold another concert here. I'll never get to see Seobaby in the flesh again =( *cries a river*



Her solo song isn't as nice as what Taeyeon gets, but it's still okay. Her voice is pleasant enough and I'm sure I will grow to love it with more listens =)

No comments:

Post a Comment