Thursday 29 March 2012

Random Seobaby

Apparently Seororo was pulled into the perf at the last min to replace Yuri who had fallen sick. That explains why her steps seems less than the rest. She probably didn't have enough time to prepare and practice. But man, she was good. Super ultra sexy and why does she look so droolsome with center parting hair when everyone else I've seen looks bad with it?!?!?!? I'm sure they picked Seohyun cuz she was the next best dancer and only she could fit into Yuri's clothes.

I bet Kyunhyun and the rest of the guys present couldn't take their eyes off her. Granted, Yoona was pretty good as well but no way could she win over Seobaby. Although she did cheat a little by showing skin during her dance lol. If Seohyun did that the blood lost would have been immense.



So, so talented...



Don't mess with a strong-willed and stubborn girl. She might be super slim, but she can do anything she sets her mind to =)



AHHHHHH!!! Did Wooyoung hold her waist?!?!?! I'm gonna punch somebody =P He is so lucky to be able to have Seohyun so near to him.



Hee hee, always so uptight. But that's what makes her her =) I also love the times where she reminds people to "please fasten your seatbelt." For someone who isn't a native English speaker, her accent is really accurate. Darn it, she sounds sexy speaking English lol.



Look at SeungGi unable to close his mouth as he watches Seohyun. What a perv lol. But I can't blame him. She was ADORABLE!!! Oh my god I can't stop watching the clip. She is too cute. At this rate I'm gonna end with with a hundred vids in this post alone. Lol, she is just amazingly adorable. ADORABLE. Yes I said it again, ADORABLE!!! =D Se7en couldn't even blink. In fact all of the guys there were probably all entranced. I wonder how Suzy fared in the same show. Was she just as captivating? I gotta do a search for her clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment