Saturday 24 March 2012

Rian x Yoojin Forever!

I totally agree with the person who said Rian and Yoojin should get their own spinoff series. Although it runs the risk of flopping like what happened with Park Shin Hye and Yonghwa, at least a nice OST might come out of it. That 16 episodes of this couple's cute scenes together.

My latest fav FMV of Rian and Yoojin =) The song is titled 'Confessions of a friend.' Rather apt don't you think?



I prefer Kim Soo Hyun's version of this song but this version is still acceptable. Anything with Rian makes me a happy camper, hee.



The best love triangle in DH2.



Rian's spinning kick on Haesung make me laugh so hard, LOL. Rian kicks totally ass!



I didn't expect myself to end up spamming their vids but I am! Gosh, I can't help it. They are just too adorable together.



"Why would I, why would I, why would I like you?!?!" Because he lets you be yourself and makes you smile. Yoojin needs to see that Rian allows him to be himself too and she makes his relationship with his mom better. What more can you ask for in a girl? Not to mention she's such a cutie, hottie and beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment