Saturday 17 March 2012

Day By Day

I was disappointed with how the duet with Yoojin and JB sounded. Not cuz of Jiyeon's voice but the melody wasn't nice at all. Even repeated listens didn't save them.

Luckily Jiyeon's solo song was awesome. It's a nice mid tempo ballad which I love only after the first listen.

Can't wait till FMV of it are made. I wanna know the meaning of the lyrics so bad.

6 more episodes to go till the end of the drama. I knew they would extend it and I was right. They better not make Haesung's character the one where viewers will like and support more. Rian should be the one coming out smelling like a rose. And they should totally let her and Yoojin end up together. Their scenes are seriously much cuter and more fun than that annoying Haesung and JB.

No comments:

Post a Comment